March 8, 2010

My Welcome to Myself


Thanks to my dear friend, Esther, I have just been introduced to the crazy new world of blogging. Me and the blogging world are now only aquaintances, however I hope that in the future we will be just as good friends as Esther and I. Although it is most probable that noone will acctually ever venture to read this blog I am determined to make it anyway to further establish my nonexistant skills as a writer.. or as my Uni lecturer would say, to increase my media production.

I have just started my first year of uni at UQ studying the art of Journalism. The first week hump has past and now onto the second. Things are starting to become a bit more familiar but the huge campus is still a little blurry when travelling from lecture to lecture. I do rather look forward to when it all becomes familiar, but untill then I will continue to be a bit of a tourist with my super cool map held right up to my eyes. Lets just hope I acctually remember to look where I am going, or the slippery shoes I have been wearing may just let me plunge to my death.

Oh and in other news, I am determined to make friends in my tutorials this week if it is the last thing that I do. That is this weeks official mission, along with not spending money by bringing a dorky packed lunch with a freezer pack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment